Learn to play the world’s biggest tabletop RPG with us.
Jump right into a D&D Adventure aimed at introducing players to the basics of the game.
Whether you’re completely new, played an older edition, or simply want to get into D&D Organized Play with the Adventurers League, this is the event for you!
Time and Place
Date: Saturday, 19th October
Time: 1.30pm to 5.30pm
Location: Gamersaurus Rex – 259A Upper Thomson Rd S(574386)
$5, which comes with one free drink courtesy of Gamersaurus Rex.
You may add +$1 for a Bundaberg Drink instead.
- Please sign up to reserve a slot at our Warhorn Event Page and avoid disappointment.
- If you’re not sure how to use warhorn, you can read our guide on How to Use Warhorn.
- If you’re still having trouble, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What do I bring?
- Please bring along writing materials- Pencil and Eraser.
- Optional: A folder for keeping paper uncrumpled, and a notebook or writing pad.
- Dice and Miniatures are also optional, but you can buy some at Gamersaurus Rex!
- Pre-generated characters (pre-gens) will be provided for all new players, you are not required to bring one.
- If you already have a T1 Adventurers League Legal character, you can bring that character if you wish. (Don’t worry if you don’t know what this is, just use the pre-gens!)
You’re still welcome to join!
- Got a friend who you want to introduce to D&D? Come play with them!
- D&D Experience day may also be hosting higher-leveled adventures- stay tuned to our Warhorn Page to sign up.